SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 11th April 2021, 12:27

Mood
Lucky

Default Re: Dealing with confrontation

What happens if you order something and they refuse to deliver it? Where does the package end up? Couldn't you complain to Amazon or whoever you ordered it from and get them to chase it up?
Old 12th April 2021, 00:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tembo
^ That situation sounds ridiculous! Not your response at all, but the behaviour of the courier and the company! These courier companies display some of the worst customer service I’ve ever seen, especially Herpes or Hermes whatever it’s called (although there’s also been some really friendly couriers of course).
I suppose the courier got aggressive because their managers often sound ruthless, uncaring, and these drivers are put under so much stress from management. But that’s no reason to take it out on you and make you feel intimidated!
It also sounds like a right inconvenience for you that they refuse to deliver now!
Sounds like you did what any customer should do, so try not to take it personally, they seem to be generally rubbish companies!
Thank you, I now try to check with the seller to see who they deliver to before ordering. its gone on for two years now, so I may have missed my boat in getting actions taken.
Old 12th April 2021, 00:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonkin
What happens if you order something and they refuse to deliver it? Where does the package end up? Couldn't you complain to Amazon or whoever you ordered it from and get them to chase it up?
In most cases the portals has just been ending up back at the depot once the three day period is over.
Old 12th April 2021, 11:36

Mood
Lucky

Sorry to hear that! What a joke...
Old 24th April 2021, 16:37

I hate confrontation, I also have a short fuse. I've flown off a few times now especially at work, doesn't help my cause as people give me a wide birth, I'm also a fairly big guy which puts people off.
Old 17th May 2021, 09:37

The way you dealt with it was the best way, ignoring it and getting away from it. It's about self preservation and it not worth getting hurt to challenge someone who is probably always going to be a dickhead. If you are ever in a situation where you have to confront someone as others have said already be calm and assertive. People cannot argue with themselves (although some try )