SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 23rd September 2006, 02:45

Thumbs down Can't sleep...

I'm still awake. I have been trying to get to sleep for about 2 and a half hours to no avail. I have got a lot on my mind and I can't seem to get my brain to switch off.

I feel really tired, but just can't doze off. Is there any way I can try and sleep (except for Horlicks, I don't have any!) :tired:
Old 23rd September 2006, 05:34

Default Re: Can't sleep...

Still up here, had a bit of crappy week for sleeping, managed about 4 hours tops each night.
When I do finally get off I start to have some pretty f**ked up dreams, still, at least no work tomorrow.
Old 23rd September 2006, 08:37

Mood
Worried

Hey tghe - did you manage to get to sleep in the end?

I think sometimes people get so worked up about trying to get to sleep that they cant relax thus finding it hard to drift off to sleep..

Try not to think about it so much.. Very difficult i know.. I think if you think ''oh.. ok if i go to sleep now i need to get up at <insert time> so i'll get like 7 hours sleep'' it does you more harm than good.. I have nights like this though so i know how you feel..
Old 23rd September 2006, 11:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyDoll
Hey tghe - did you manage to get to sleep in the end?

I think sometimes people get so worked up about trying to get to sleep that they cant relax thus finding it hard to drift off to sleep..

Try not to think about it so much.. Very difficult i know.. I think if you think ''oh.. ok if i go to sleep now i need to get up at <insert time> so i'll get like 7 hours sleep'' it does you more harm than good.. I have nights like this though so i know how you feel..
I did manage to get to sleep, though I feel so tired now. I think pure tiredness just made me go off to the land of nod in the end.
Closed Thread