SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 12th August 2007, 06:14

Default Cancle??

I'm thinking of telling my sister who is due to come over on the 9th of September to cancle her flights.
This is due to me being in the state I am currently in, I can't pretend all's well for 5 days I can't even pretend all's well for 30 seconds at the mo.
What do you think I should say to her, I need to let her know I'm a mess (she doesn't know whats going on) but I need to be polite too, Any ideas??
Old 12th August 2007, 11:17

Default Re: Cancle??

If she is your sister then surely she will want to help/understand?

Why should you have to hide and pretend all is well if its not?

Sorry, I don't really know the situation.

Take care

L x
Old 12th August 2007, 13:15

Mood
Gloomy

Aw Kate I'm sure it would do you good to see ya sister and am sure she will help you through all ya going through if you tell her how you are feeling.... maybe she could even go the doc's with ya etc.
Sorry if all this is not helping, just an idea

Take care Kate
Old 12th August 2007, 14:32

Mood
Pensive

I think you SHOULD let your sister come. She may be able to help you - it would be good for you to see someone other than your immediate family - you don't have to tell her everything just as much as you want to share with her or not. But I do know what you mean about not wanting to see people when you're down.
Old 12th August 2007, 17:57

she just tried ringing me at home and on my mobile, and sent me a text, I told tom to tell her 'if it was for me' i was asleep, but he didn't answer it, it was her tho
Old 12th August 2007, 18:44

I agree with Winnie, not knowing your sis at all i can't say for sure but i think seeing your sis might be a good thing for you kate.
I understand what you mean by not wanting to see folks when your not so good i'm the same, but sometimes reaching out to someone can be a massive relief. My brother always knows when i'm down, try as i might to hide it i always imagine people will think bad of me for feeling bad but he never does judge me and it often helps so much just to know he's there and cares and i'm sure your sis would want to be there for you too.
Closed Thread