SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 21st January 2021, 05:38

Default A question about love.

It always makes sense why a woman loves a man for reason we all know like (he is educated/ attractive/ has a good job with a good salary, etc..

My question is:
Is it possible for a decent girl who is highly educated herself/has a good job/attractive,etc to have strong/genuine feelings for a guy who has non of that? he thinks of himself as only average looking, he didn't even finish his education, and has a very low self esteem.

is it really impossible that she prefers him over a decent social/confident attractive guy with a good job, money, good manners, etc.. She is not in a relationship with any of them yet.

Sorry about my English.
Old 21st January 2021, 20:22

Mood
Blah

Default Re: A question about love.

Do you just want an attractive girl who has a good salary?

What is attractive? I think most people would have a different answer. I think who they are as a person is the most attractive (or not)

& I've seen a few times on here that men think women love a man for his education & salary.

Really? Well I don't think that's the case for most women in the world. Though I do understand that if someone has a life goal of owning a high end property & wants a life long companion who shares that goal & can help make it happen then maybe they would want someone who can do that. Same for anything.
I think finding someone with similar life goals is more important then their education.