SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 28th March 2012, 20:51

Mood
Sleepy

Default Crappy couple of days...

Just been through my "depression" period, panic attack, you stay indoors, don't talk to anyone even online you just do absolutely nothing and wish things were better but you have no way of turning it around quickly and all the other rubbish in between. Last night I thought ok snap out of it because I know it would have just got worse.So this morning I get up go out and i'm not too good but I meet up with a friend and had great day considering. Then on the way back home feeling super smug some fcuking tw*at decides its a good idea t come and grab my bum because it is a nice big black ass according to him, it was all I could do to stop having another panic attack and I just turned around and stared at him like WTF! I'm now back where I was 2 days ago because of this but I swear to God and all that is Holy that if I see him again I will punch him...Why is tyhe world full of such idiotic tw*ats with shiter tan shite brains? People who do not realise that their actions impact people in ways they can never begin to comprehend....I HATE PEOPLE sometimes
Old 28th March 2012, 23:56

Mood
Sleepy

Default Re: Crappy couple of days...

Thanks guys
The really crappy thing is it happened 2min from my door, being a worrier I started thinking what if he'd been a rapist? or what if next time someone gets that close to me and they have a knife? I know he's a complete A-hole and will not let him get to me, think it was anger and shock that someone could have the nerve to do that to someone. I'm gonna go out tomorro, like you said he's a loser not me