Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 31st January 2016, 13:56

Mood
Angelic

Default Inspiring Quotes

Was just flicking through Facebook this morning and caught this, thought I would share it as it gave me a sort of epiphany.

"I was lying in my bed this morning and all of a sudden I got this really sharp pain right by my heart. It lasted about 15 seconds. My thoughts were racing and I was trying to breathe heavy to get it to go away and I thought I was going to die. And this is the part where it applies to every single one of you. I’ve tried taking my life away before. I’ve wanted to die so many times in my life, but when I felt like something was going to kill me without my control, all of those thoughts stopped. in my mind I was begging I would be okay. No matter how much you hate the world, no matter how much you hate yourself, there are answers that are better than death. Believe me. There are people that love you. I love you, for crying out loud. There are people who would be a wreck if you were gone. There is a reason we are all on this Earth, I promise you, even if you don’t see it now. And if you’re feeling alone, know that the world can be a lonely place, but it would be lonelier without you in it."

—*Hayley Williams

I can only hope it has the effect on someone else.