Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Room with a View
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 6th November 2010, 16:25

Mood
Horny

Thumbs up The motorway dash

Hi, recently i got a new job, but it requires travelling to clients by car or by air around the world. Im not the best traveller, so i thought intially i would get my motorway confidense back. So i went on 2 motorways today and through a major city Think alot more of these trips, but if i persist i should get there. Next after that is flying
Old 7th November 2010, 16:28

Mood
Fine

Default Re: The motorway dash

Crikey, travelling the world? Sounds like an exciting job! I bet after a while all that travelling will be a piece of cake. Good luck!
Old 7th November 2010, 17:20

Mood
Fine

Awesome! Well Done & Good Luck
Old 10th November 2010, 19:51

Mood
Horny

Thumbs up Re: The motorway dash

Thanks Dudes, much appreciated
Old 16th November 2010, 13:08

Hi Incognito; My work bounces me around Western Europe, despite the brain injury & epilepsy.

Although I'm not allowed to drive anymore, I always simply plane or train it whenever I'm dashing about. By taking my laptop I get most of my prep work done before I get to my hotel so things aren't too bad - unless the SA kicks in big time.
For me the hardest parts are being away from my family & if I suffer a Sz - which I did @ Hannover check-in last week. I'm told that folk were just stepping over me to check in whilst I was thrashing about on the floor!
Lufthansa took good care off me though and I even got to sit in the "dead man's seat"! (Hope that's not God telling me something!).

BW; Seamus
Old 5th December 2010, 15:07

Mood
Horny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Hi Incognito; My work bounces me around Western Europe, despite the brain injury & epilepsy.

Although I'm not allowed to drive anymore, I always simply plane or train it whenever I'm dashing about. By taking my laptop I get most of my prep work done before I get to my hotel so things aren't too bad - unless the SA kicks in big time.
For me the hardest parts are being away from my family & if I suffer a Sz - which I did @ Hannover check-in last week. I'm told that folk were just stepping over me to check in whilst I was thrashing about on the floor!
Lufthansa took good care off me though and I even got to sit in the "dead man's seat"! (Hope that's not God telling me something!).

BW; Seamus
Wow Seamus
Closed Thread