SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Room with a View
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 19th November 2007, 20:53

Default Doing Good :)

Well ive been doing my job for just over a month now, and its going really well. Its 3 or 4 hours in the morning, working in a creche in Cannons Gym and im enjoying it.

Im thinking of starting my driving lessons again (i had to stop them because of my anxiety) and have got a load of Numbers for insructors so all ive got to do now is take the plunge and ring one of them.

Another thing i think im ready to do is get on a bus, which is somthing i've been to scared to do for about 3 years.

So things are going really well at the moment. My mood is up and im feeling positive Moving to a new area was the best thing i have ever done!
Old 19th November 2007, 21:58
Banned at own request

Default Re: Doing Good :)

I'm very pleased to read about you're improvement. You're doing excellently and I hope things continue to get better and improve for you.

What would you say made the difference in you feeling like that. The change of location obviously helped a lot. Was that a transition to getting you're own place, or was it just that the new area itself has made a big difference?

Good luck in your driving test, should you take on the challenge.
Old 19th November 2007, 22:20

Default Re: Doing Good :)

Nice one! Sounds like you're really getting things together, well done it cant have been easy.
Closed Thread